In this time of uncertainty, it can be SO hard to keep it all together. And it’s totally okay if you don’t. Take some time to freak out and to cry and scream and to vent to a friend (as long as that friend is willing to take it!). Let’s also take some time to remember that we are great moms and we’re the perfect mama for our kids. We are just what they need. Especially in this time where they are also confused and maybe freaked out and look to you for guidance.
So I thought I would take the time to write up a list of affirmations/mantras that you can use to help remind yourself that you are truly an amazing mama. Because being a mom is hard freaking work and we can always use the reminder!
20 Motherhood Mantras:
- I matter
- I am enough
- I am strong
- I am loved
- I love myself
- I am the best mom for my children
- I forgive myself for my mistakes
- I am exactly what my children need
- My family will be okay if I take time for myself
- I will acknowledge my self worth
- When I am happy my family is happy
- It’s okay to be overwhelmed
- It’s okay if my kids watch too much tv on the hard days
- Not everyday is the best and that’s okay
- Today, I choose happiness
- It’s okay to not be okay
- When I take care of myself, I take care of my kids
- I trust that I know what is best for my family
- I am capable of amazing things
- I am not “just” a mom
If you have any other mantras that you love about motherhood, leave them in the comments!