I LOVE connecting with other mamas and being social on Facebook. I truly believe social media can be such a great way to connect with others. However, all the mom groups I have joined on Facebook have been filled with drama. I (almost) always regret responding to questions in those groups and I am always saddened by the drama and the amount of judgmental comments. It doesn’t make me want to meet up with any of those moms in real life! So, I have taken it upon myself to make the best moms group around. The Mama Squad Co Facebook group is where it is at!
In this group, we will:
- have a truly safe place to be social, ask questions, be silly, make new friends, and even vent. With NO drama or judgement. I will be closely monitoring all of the threads/comments to make sure everyone is being kind. Drama and judgmental comments will not be tolerated and you will be kicked out of the group if you are not following the rules.
- have regular giveaways (gift cards, products, etc!). The bigger the group gets, the more giveaways I will do!
- have regular meet ups and playdates. I will help coordinate meet ups where ever there are mamas (so you can join this group no matter where you live)! I will ask for someone from each area to help head up the get togethers as well. A regular girls night out will be so fun!
- have ‘classes’ – I will be getting mamas to come on Live in the group regularly to teach us something! I firmly believe that learning new skills and finding new passions can help tremendously with mental health.
- fun activities within the group (like zoom dates, book club, secret sister, etc.)
I really hope you join us in this group! For the price of a coffee or a burrito each month, you can join us in making the most amazing friendships in a truly safe space, feel confident in going to moms night outs and playdates (that you don’t even have to plan!), learn new things, have many chances to win really fun giveaways, and participate in group activities all on Facebook. I cannot wait to see you there!
Once you purchase this subscription to The Mama Squad Co Facebook Group, you should be e-mailed the link to the Facebook group. If for some reason you do not get it, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be billed immediately once you purchase this subscription and then you will be billed each month after that on the same day you subscribed (i.e if you purchase this on the 12th of the month, you will be billed on the 12th of each month).
If you are doing a free 7 day trial, you will be billed after your trial is up.
If you choose to cancel your subscription (which you can at any time!) you will be removed from the Facebook group.